Ocean Translations, based in Rosario, Argentina, is a specialist language service provider, with a focus on Latin American languages.
The company, founded in 1998, is a full service language service provider, and offers a range of services, including:
- Simultaneous and consecutive interpreting
- Transcription for audio and video materials
- Subtitling, dubbing and closed captioning
- Desktop publishing and translation
- Software testing and localization
- Editing, proofing and QA
- Cultural and linguistic localization for the different Spanish dialects
Ocean Translations offers translations in:
- English ←→ Spanish
- English ←→ Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish ←→ Portuguese (Brazil)
- English → Quecha
The company is ISO 9001 certified and has clients such as The World Health Organization, The World Bank Group, and Xerox.
Companies that are looking for translation and localization services targeting the Latin American region would do well to include Ocean Translations in their vendor search. While they do not offer languages outside this region, Spanish and Portuguese alone reach about one billion people, so hiring a specialist to focus on this region is a sensible strategy
You must be logged in to post a comment.